Monday, January 9, 2012

DECEMBER CRICUT CRAFT ROOM CONTEST!

We want to encourage you to play with the Cricut Craft Room™design tool, so this month we are using it as part of our challenge! We want you to create a project of your choice with the Cricut Craft Room™design tool. If you win this challenge, we would like you to send us your file so we can add it next month’s magazine files for everyone to share!




Thanks to this challenge, I finally began learning Cricut Craft Room. This simple design took me forever, but I learned the basics: weld, group, rotate, and layer. Joy's videos and the Cricut tutorials really helped me, thank you! I made treat holders for Valentine's Day and added a bag of M&M's and for my grandsons a sucker. Cartridges: George, Art Philosophy and Sweethearts.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Diane, I have yet to play with that program. I will have to ck it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane, these are adorable! I sure hope you win! I still haven't been able to get Craft Room to work. I can design with it, but still can't get it to cut or print anything. Maybe all the "Bugs" will be worked out soon. I just love these little boxes and now you have me wishing I would have picked up that stamp set. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love the decorations on these bags!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the same stamp on my daughter's valentine treat bags for her class! I love that CTMH set! I am entering mine in another challenge. :) Yay us!

    ReplyDelete