Sunday, October 30, 2011

OCTOBER MAGAZINE CHALLENGE!

OCTOBER SKETCH CONTEST!
We are so excited about our new sketch section in the Circle Magazine that we want to get you in on the action! Use this month’s sketch on page 9 and 10 of the October Issue to create your own masterpiece. It can be a card, layout, decor item, or whatever you are inspired to create.


Since I needed to make a Halloween card for my hubby, I used the Sketch from this month's contest. Gotta love these challenges as it really gets me to thinking and out of my rut. I used George for the Circle and heart, Happy Hauntings for the frame, Frankenstein and his bride. It's a little silly, but that is what Halloween is all about for me! Stamped sentiment and bats from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Such a fun card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest Halloween card that I saw. They are so sweet. Love the Franky image. Anyways, can I include that card in my collection of printing samples? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete