Sunday, August 7, 2011

AUGUST MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Create a Scene Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a project of your choice utilizing your Cricut Cut Images to create a scene! (You are not required to use it, but your latest Circle Exclusive cartridge, Pop-Up Neighborhood, has tons of great images for building a scene!) Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.


I will be traveling to the Mall of America soon and created a page for pictures when I return. I just love Pop-Up Neighborhood with all the buildings. My Community and Life Is a Beach were also used.

3 comments:

  1. What a neat scene! I love the dimensional look! Have fun at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗


    That is gorgeous! Such a creative use of these cartridges. I think I heard that the Mall of America Cricut event was canceled. That would have been fun!


    Hugs and Blessings!
    Jasmine Wilmany






    I'm a Cricut Circle member too!

    ╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

    ReplyDelete