Saturday, April 2, 2011

March SPRING CLEANING CONTEST!

How do you store your Cuttlebug Folders, Cartridges, Paper and Ribbon… not to mention your favorite Cricut tools?? We want to see it… and so does everyone else that needs some inspiration!!

CONTEST RULES: This is easy… just submit your one of a kind storage idea and it must involve at least 4 Cricut items.


March SPRING CLEANING CONTEST!

This challenge is to show how I store Cricut cartridges, juke box, Solutions cartridges and handbooks. I like to store my carts by type. On the top self are the cake, MS, Lites, Disney and Solutions cartridges. Since the self is deep, I store supplies, I don't use often-large Xyron. The next two shelves, I store the Image cartridges and behind them are Xyron tape and the seasonal full content cartridges: Halloween and Christmas. The 3rd shelf are the Classmates and Font Cartridges. Behind them are the Juke Box, in the green box are the seasonal Solutions Cartridges and on top of the Juke Box are handbooks. Before I use to store the carts in drawers, but I like this shelf idea much better, because I can see all my carts and they are easy to access. Also, behind the carts is a lot of space for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment